User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • YWS Re: What isn't a good critique?

    This is now my bible.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    ~ Amber "Colt." Amber stammered, glancing over at Kelna hastily. "Right, right." She told him, not wanting to go against his orders. She bent over and picked the sopping mop ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Coleman. A young, attractive 16th century male bartender.

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Alright, I'm pretty new to story-booking, so bear with me here. Plot: This story is in the 16th - 17th century, around the golden age of pirates. Feel free to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How do I delete a topic?

    I have a story in the Advanced Critiques section of the site, and I have to totally rewrite it because its god-awful. The problem is, I don't know how to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    This story is getting so elaborate! I love it! Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    Okey-doke people. I'm writing a novel. Got like, 50,000 books from the library and reading up on everything there is about pirates. I wrote the worst 10 pages I've ever ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Samuel

    From what I can see, you had a brother that died at birth I suppose. You formed your clues in a very nice, poetic way which was clever than outright ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "The paper burns..."

    I can *tell* that this poem in pretty awesome, seeing as how you're always so... professional-ish. But I sort of didn't understand some of it. Like, it rhymed and such ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    Name: Joyce Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearence: Dark brown bob with striking green eyes and slender figure (obviously, with food scarce) History: Former criminal, convicted for multiple robberies of co

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: delete

    1 she lived in the deep south and her stomach was starting to swoon. it was a long sunday afternoon when she recalled to her parents how she made love ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naster of indecision ~ AH. SORRY. I knew you had to use your own characters! I knew it! I just hate making up my own. I feel conceited.. when I ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I walked along the sidewalk, kicking a pebble in front of me attempting to have some rhythm. The pebble moved to the side and out of my reach, totally ruining ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Sara Age: 14 Gender: Female Education: Freshman Year Family: 2 Brothers, mother, father in florida Appearance: Dark Brown Bob (Hair), Average Weight, Fairly Short (5 foot 1 or 2). ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Awww. I don't wanna make up a character. FINE. I'll be a creature. I don't want to risk making a stereotypical teenager. Jorge Age: 26 (18) Gender: Male Breed: Werewolf ...

    Mar 13, 2008


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice