User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I approve Snoink's profile ;3

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Profession: Ace is a skilled theif . During the day she owns a chop , which also contains a black market that few know of. Check your spelling. It's "thief." ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    I know, I can't post because mine was the last one to be an actual part of the story -- Maybe you should be a runaway fox Huni, and if ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Flaws: Like most southerners, his pride and ego have a hard time fitting in a room. Christopher is a bit sensitive and very protective about his southern heritage. Because he ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Party time in Boston. :mrgreen: xD You know it.

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Yes, it's pretty much right after the American Revolution, but it's kind of irrelevant. You can mention if you like, but you don't have to know much history. Just, speak ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Hello lovelies. This is a storybook based in the late 18th century, in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. The premise here is to have your characters running around and, to ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Adam The four of them half-jogged down the sidewalk, approaching the house Adam mentioned. The sleek black metal walls of the building seemed to shoot up to the sky. Tiny ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Saving the Young Writers Society

    The empty halls creaked with every step she took, and Sock slowed down abruptly, listening to the noises her heeled boots made when she moved extra-slow. Perhaps wearing clunky boots ...

    May 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving the Young Writers Society DT

    xD I love you people. Name: Sock Magic: Ability to confused enemies (and allies, if desired) and make them attack one another. Side: EVIL MINIONS BABY.

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Adam "And who are you?" Jessica asked him, looking uncertain. Her dark brown eyes wavered as they examined his appearance. "My name is Adam," he replied quickly, motioning to the ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Hii :D Name : Adam Age : 21 Profession : Magekiller Equipment : Secured on a slender silver belt wrapped around his petite waist, Adam carries a slim gun loaded ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    "My,” Gwendolen paused, and Noah narrowed his eyes. She was remembering her story, her cover, her excuse. The need for such an elaboration made the situation infinitely more interesting. “My ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Alright, I'll fix it :D

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    [After you read this, you'll realize how creepy he is xD] Noah Cressida could wait; whoever he is, she had that large man shuffling along next to her to keep ...

    Apr 28, 2010


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath