User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber ran her hands through her hair, not knowing how she felt at the moment. Beautiful, kind, and sweet. Those were traits, not feelings. So she's a cool person, is ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber approached Colt and saw him looking her way. "Did you need something?" he asked. Amber nodded and opened her mouth to speak, pointing her finger in his face. He ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Oh!! I love my plot! I can't wait for this to start!

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber glared down on the floor of the deck, charging toward the cabin where the hostages were working. She attempted to knock on the door politely, but the banging overwhelmed ...

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tiffany Ariel - Part One

    A strong light spilled through the blinds, resting itself onto the flawless face of a young girl. Her long-lashed eyes fluttered open, and smile played across her lips. Sitting up, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I'm going to to my favorite names, because I'm cool. Firsts Female: Amber Hayleigh Ashleigh (I love the eigh) Sara

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    I have a new character!! His name is Cook. Whoo. Name: Cook Age: 20 Eyes: Brown Hair: Dirty Blonde Weight: Slim, slightly muscular History: Used to be a pirate but ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    The cook worked under the ship, serving eventual meals to all the members of hte crew. Surprisingly he was quite a young man, a couple years older than Amber, but ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    **Ha, in the middle of french. Don't say anything: Shhh.** As he took his fingers off her chin she felt a sudden longing for him to touch her again. She ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber was speechless. Completely and utterly speechless. She pursed her lips and opened them slightly, sucking the sea air into her lungs. "Thank you." she smiled slightly, looking up into ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: JUst Wondering...

    Ai-yi-yi girl! That story scared me! But I must admit, I really liked it. Incredibly symbolic, and the poetry was so, hah, pretty. Like roses! The language was great. How ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber took a deep breath, holding her hands within each other. "How.. can you.. tell?" she asked hesitantly, unable to deny her curiosity much longer. "I mean, Colt." she breathed, ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Desolate Hearts

    Wow. I mean, just wow. I'm racking my brain for something negative to say. Let's first get past the positives. First of all, phenomanal in the language department. I first ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    "You know he likes you, right?" Amber blinked. Velna shook her head, continuing to mop the floor. She smiled slightly, her eyes wandering over to Amber's expression. "There anything shocking ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber stared at Colt in confusion. "Isn't there..." she sighed and threw her arms in the air, groaning with frustration. "Forget it." she grumbled, and stomped back into the cabin ...

    May 6, 2008


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy