User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Hi Alice! I messaged you about seeing if I could be Paul or not. So I have dibs (No, ha)! This sounds like it would be pretty fun. I hope ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    I really didn't want to explain to him what I meant, but I took the liberty of doing so anyway. "I'm not an idiot Colt," I smiled, my eyes sparkling. ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Cook huffed, folding his arms. "Fine," he spat. "Have it your way." Colt sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I just can't help but think Colt," he continued, meeting ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Everytime I see that quote I laugh. 8.5 outta 10.

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Cook folded his arms. "There are enough people up here to take care of Amber's work. Besides, she's really hurt. I highly doubt she's capable of doing her job. The ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    **Ha, sorry. I admit, I was trying to lead you. I want to get to the climax already!** Cook ~ "Right." I nodded, looking up at the ceiling also. "Amber ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Cook frowned, sighing. "You don't realize how terrible I feel." I told him, trying to sound as sincere as possible. "I really care about Amber, and when she feel I ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    "Yeah." I nodded, averting my eyes from his face. "She's pretty beaten, but she'll heal quick." I explained. "How exactly did she fall?" Colt asked me, staring right through me. ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Cook ~ *I'm putting him in first person* I jerked my head up, hearing a noise from the door. My eyes followed up to it, discovering the small beam of ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Amber "What's happenin', Elijah?" I giggled, fingering the neck of his polo. God, he was really hot. I tightened my hold on him, causing his hand to fall over mine. ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Amber Age: 17 Grade: Junior (11) Appearance: Bright green eyes that shift from grey from time to time, and honey-blonde hair that falls down to the middle of her back. ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Long brown hair, green eyes, and a pretty face.

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Cook raced out of the kitchen and into another cabin. Ripping the door open he spotted an elderly man sitting at his desk, drinking tea. Seeing Cook, the man gently ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber walked towards the steps leading down to the kitchen. "Cook!" She called, cautiously stepping down the dangerously old stairs. Cook poked his head out from around the corner. "Yeah?" ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber glanced at Velna, then back at Chris. Wasn't this convienient. Rolling her eyes, Amber folded her arms and gave Chris a hard look. "You may be above me Chris," ...

    May 14, 2008


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope