User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Boutique

    Bonjour Suzanne! I just started this, and it's pretty raw. It's in the "other fiction" section, because I wasn't positive if it was romance-based enough to be put in that ...

    May 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews?

    'Sup BigBadBear. I just started this piece: its probably crappy, which is why I'm on my knees, begging for a critique. So could you be incredibly harsh and rip the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alainna's happy to help...

    Hey Alainna! I just started this, and it's really raw, and probably sucks horribly. So could you be a dear and be really harsh, leaving my story in five thousand ...

    May 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Must Do More!

    Hola Vernon. I wasn't sure if it was really romanti-cal, so I put it in the "other fiction" section. It's raw and not the greatest (and in first person, which ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    I laughed. "The nighttime just makes everything around me more comfortable. It gives me more security." She looked at me, as if to ask what I needed security for. "Although, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    "Hi." she had mumbled quietly. I placed the sunglasses on my forehead so I could see clearer. She shuffled in her seat slightly, worrying me that I was making her ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Paul ~ Night was one of the only times I could come outside and ironically, there was almost never anything to do. I sighed, darting my eyes from store to ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber ~ I got up on my feet, smoothing my dress. Not that it looked much better - everything beneath it was wrapped in bandages. Clearing my throat, Cook lead ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    26. Put, a, comma, after, every, single, word. Because you know, it's simply proper grammer. 27. Post a story in the middle ages and make your characters use phrases like, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    ** Dammit!! I didn't see!! ** Paul ~ Over the course of the day I had lost my sunglasses. It had been blazing hot for the past week, and it's ...

    May 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part One of Three)

    Freaking phenomenal; you are truly one hell of a writer. Shall we get to critiquing? Apparently she looks just like me, but I don’t think I’ve ever looked that weak. ...

    May 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Hey - just got back a week or two again and have just begun posting on YWS again. I've improved a lot, and I'm eager to see what everybody's been ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bestfriends and Nothing More?

    “So, x is equal to?” our Math teacher, Ms. Abott droned on. No!! You never start a story with dialogue - ever. First of all, you don't end a sentence ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    "Good." I smiled. "I'm glad that you have no feelings towards her." Colt nodded. "So, no matter what you say, I see no reason she cannot stay with me the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Paul "Nick!" I called, jumping from shadow to shadow to get to my friend. Nick was sprawled all over some bench, about to chug a bottle of liquid I know ...

    May 16, 2008


"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes