-
Re: Dear Mr. Publisher
Ha. That publisher was told. Let's get started! I hope my plea isn’t in vain. Please find enclosed a manuscript, written in blue crayon. I know your poem talks about ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10
Saturday from six to nine, we’re all seven years old again. Aw! I love that line! “We” meaning myself , (Rachel) and my four best friends, Jamie, Darcie, Myra, and ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Is he trying to poison Jerry or something?
May 19, 2008 -
Re: What do the stars under your name mean?
I have like, 3 I believe. People had red ones, blue ones, yellow ones. Some have one, five, three. What do the stars mean? Why are they different colors?
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
"I'd rather not speak about boys - any in general. Simply mentioning that abnormal species gives me a headache." ~ Mirabelle. "Boys from 1894 tend to act a bit nicer ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Same here. I'm just abnormally proud of my drawing, therefore I put it as my avatar. Now that I take a closer look, what is Tom pouring into... what is ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
That avatar is so awesome! Tom and Jerry should become the rulers of the world, in my opinion. Although I'm sure the bickering would escalate to some serious problems.. 9 ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: There is no guarantee...
Keep them coming!
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests
This sucks to the sky. Care to help me? Be incredibly harsh. I want my protaganist wearing bloodied rags and dying in the street, praying for her life. Thanks a ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: You're on in Five
Alright people, here's the deal. I have decided to finally write a story that I have prepared for. This is part one of more chapters to come. You're on in ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being a hyprocrite! What are the stars for, anyhow?
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Three of Three)
And here I am with my third critique (second, really. The last one wasn't really a critique) they kiss me with their sticky lips, they cry in my hair. Put ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Two of Three)
This was so annoying! You wanted to me to be harsh, so I'm prepared to do my worst. There is absoloutely nothing wrong with this piece (from my point of ...
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for banning somebody for something they were banned for!
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Questions about "Will Review for Food"
Can you ask multiple reviewers at once to critique your story? I just did this with four or five people, and I'm afraid I might get in trouble.. I'm paranoid..
May 18, 2008
