User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Wasn't Rei looking for it in the beginning of this thread?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Have we gotten so hungry that we've forgotten about the fire?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Alright, here's the deal. When you post, you post a question AND an answer in the reply. For example, I would ask, "Why is the sky blue?" You would post, ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you go check if the pizza man has the bucket?

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings YWS!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS (I'm sure your sick of the greeting by now). It's great that you joined, and I'm positve that you will be very useful here. People tend ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!

    Hello Abbey - welcome to YWS! This is a wondeful website that I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of. If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Night To Remember

    It's just you and I in my car. "You and me." so don't worry too much about it. "to much about it." No lights are on in the house, they ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for using a smiley with sunglasses that defy the laws of gravity.

    May 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Epic Quest to a Far Away Land

    and the first day of a term was a nightmare. This is Cameron/ [no space] Rebecca/ [no space] Tracey. ‘ I [d] Don’t know. Reading.’ After half a minute ,[no ...

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Service to Society

    to confront a small green demon that sat there, snarling [Get rid of snarling - it drags on the sentence] . I knew that if I waited for too long, ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Feet.

    Ugh. I cannot crit poetry. What I can tell you though, is that I enjoyed the poem. Although when you first started it out, maybe you could have gone into ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    Shall we administer a Critique? Prologue “His blood pressure ['] s dropping, Doctor.” She’d had more that she could handle already tonight. What is that supposed to mean? Has she ...

    May 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Hola, Penguino. I would be terribly ecstatic if you would take time out of your busy life and reviewed my piece for me. I don't believe I want anything looked ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Short, dark brown hair, green eyes and a silly attitude. ?

    May 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Would Happen If...

    Let us see. If I dug a hole through the earth and popped out on the other side on the South Pole, my first thought that would come to mind ...

    May 21, 2008


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola