User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Wait.. wait, wait, wait... Mark. How did I know?

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Female, green eyes, 14 , blonde hair

    May 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading, "The body of Christopher Creed." It's for my Developmental Reading class, and it's a group project, so.. yes. It's alright so far, I suppose. I want to read ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Rice

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    Eels lament entrapped earnestly manning overly sensitive yawning nimmos arguing raucously (over) yondor. I cheated. DICTIONARY

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Egg Rolls

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

    Cute, furry, animal Cufuan The cute boy led a furry cufuan through the forest, searching for another animal of its kind.

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortuantely, a flying assasin-rabbit flew in and slaughtered all the ninjas.

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Matt - that post scared the crap outta me. Emo! AH! Yet, strangely adorable.. Saint Razorblade: SEALS!!! OMGWTFBBQ (dies)

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    42. Make all your characters ill with Multiple Personality Disorder, where at one moment they're incredibly angry at the person and the next they're skipping through a field of flowers ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Hey SK! Welcome to the Young Writers Society. If you like to write and read Science Fiction, there's a whole entire forum dedicated to that. There are tons of people ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey Lauren! Welcome to YWS! For your unfinished novels, I would recommend posting some of the chapters on the site to see if teen girls are indeed your demographic. If ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because at the time God only had white crayons. What's the moon made out of?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    ~ Mirabelle I growled as I sunk to the floor, eying the ceiling of the elevator. My gaze wandered over to the stranger next to me. He met my gaze ...

    May 23, 2008


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana