User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time. Reason: The Websense category "Games" is filtered. -------------------------------------------------------------

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Siamse twin skirts? Okay, never really heard of those.. And when you look in the juniors section, there are plenty of sweat pants and long skirts. I don't know what ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being an old person!

    May 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Would you read this

    Yeah, I probably wouldn't read it. Like everybody has said, there have been so many vampire stories that it begins to get tiring to read them. I, personally, love stories ...

    May 29, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Galileo

    So, for my final project in Science 8, we have to write a six - paragraph essay on our topic, which for me, is obviously Galileo. Is the essay riddled ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Hi! Moving in on this subject. Scooch over, will ya? Alright. First of all Snoink, I see your point. The pocket size on women's pants to subtly hint a forced ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Ugh. Get a better apartment." ~ Mirabelle. "So you would be content with dying once you get a better apartment?" ~ Tammy "I don't want to die buried under a ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Ha. That made me chuckle. 7 outta 10.

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I like the mysical-ness and the colorfull-y.. ness. Did you draw that dragon? Still, 7.8 outta 10.

    May 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    No, that's Mary Poppin's Job. Do mirror's lead to alternate dimensions?

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    "Viva la vida... Long live life." Gotta love it - 8 outta 10

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    The one and only! I'm guessing Mirabelle isn't right. I'm looking all over your profile and can't find anything. Ugh. Laura!

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Mirabelle. HEATHER??

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would sit there and wonder why my coach has such a weirdly-shaped head. What would you do if your teenager swallowed hydrogen peroxide after you told them to gargle ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because twelve million people pressed the wrong button on their phone. Why did seven eat nine?

    May 27, 2008


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell