User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Snoink, here's the deal. If you want better pants, don't shop in the Junior Section!

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for changing what you put under "country."

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having only 89 reviews. And it's under the country thing.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6 outta 10. It would be funny if I were smart enough to understand it..

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 85% Signature: 20% Custom Title: 15% Avatar: 50% Country: 10: Overall: Mathematically? 36%. But, what I thought of you overall, in my own opinion, would probably be 75 - ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    2 outta 10. It's not really random, just a statement. But have fun! And now I shall cut you in half with only the use of this rubber fork...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    What's wrong with having a picture of yourself as your avatar? Banned for making "you get" look like "yogurt."

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    4 outta 10. Good for you! How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop? The world may never know...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7 outta 10. That's true.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having your stars match your avatar.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5 outta 10. I'm not so fond of cars.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    It's like how he told me the stars below your name meant the more red stars you have, the more likely your about to be banned. That freaked me out, ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not allowing the reader of your post whether or not "broke" should be past or present tense.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because somebody spit in their eyes. Why have like, 5 billion people asked what the meaning of life is?

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    If I was major excited and it was the night before the trip, I would run frantically around my house, and make sure I was totally and utterly ready 5 ...

    Jun 3, 2008


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper