User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chrysalis

    Gr. Poems. Anyway... her words as frail as spider silk: Whoo-hoo!! Go similes! Learned to ride the breeze on delicate painted wings. I like the end to this poem, but, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    AH! Sorry! I didn't see the last 3! I was supposed to be e-mailed. I'll get to those immediately!

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 90% Signature: 70% Custom Title: 65% Avatar: 70% Country: 95% Overall: 78% (Mathematically) Whoo-hoo! Go you!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9 outta 10. I just want to reach into the avatar, take it out, and cuddle that thing to death.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Brown haired, blind, and blue eyes!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Bonjour! A male romance writer who's 13? Hey, the name's Sara. Wanna go out sometime? It looks like your pretty bent of posting these projects of yours, but it also ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    My school gives us laptops, but they block certain things.. again, 6.5 outta 10.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    4 outta 10. I don't see the significance of it.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for calling me a nonconformist.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10 outta 10. Pure awesome-ness. And how do I get a 3/10??

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Actually, in Holland, there are a lot of cases where patients were killed simply because they were taking up room. If you are an elderly person being admitted into a ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning somebody for banning somebody because they were jealous.

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey writers.

    Hey Took! I know. I was so happy to finally find a site like this. I've actually read articles titled, "Teenage writers, no matter how much you believe against it, ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you stop shut down manager?

    You see, in my school, we are given laptops. Obviously, the children abuse them. Towards the end of the year people have gotten their hands on "shut down manager," where ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Euthanasia is the act of killing somebody when overcome by compassion, otherwise known as a "mercy killing." This happens when, let's say, Ms. Jones is hopelessly sick. Ms. Jones would ...

    Jun 6, 2008


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus