-
Re: The Quoting Game
Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having a car as an avatar when you aren't even old enough to drive it.
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Boredom game :D
Yes? I like jumping off my dock and into the bay. Would you look at that? I'm not wearing any socks. Ironic, isn't it?
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Reading for the second time, it's so dramatic. This suspenseful music was blaring in my head. 7 outta 10!
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
I do, actually. I'm evil. *laughs maniacally*
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Er.. um, Lacy?
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Nate, A Cheater?
I've been a member of this site for a couple months now, and I still haven't had the decency to look up Pat Buchanan on Wikipedia. Why is Nate obsessed ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
4 out of 10. I don't really like cars..
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
That's Johnny Depp, smarts. And fair skin, average build, blue eyes and blonde hair?
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Argh. I can never win the game. 5 outta 10. I HATE THAT GAME. =)
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Um, brown hair, blue eyes, and around 5 foot 8?
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Loud
Jun 13, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Evil
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: To lust
Hola - I want to put this poem on my all new writing website (which you should all contribute to. You can visit it in my sig..), but I sort ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Simplicity
Okay writers, here's the deal. Today, I created a new website titled, "Simplicty." It's a website where writers can publish work (if it meets standards) and readers can get a ...
Jun 12, 2008
