User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey Bunnie! It's fine if you type slow, it doesn't matter. You're right - as long as your writing, everything is awesome. Why don't you tell us what you like ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    Alright! I have something for you guys! It's an entry for JFW's contest. Erm, if you could skip over the cliche vampire-ending thing, that would be great. I was uncreative ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm Hungry...

    JABBAH!! Hola! I have an entry up for JFW's contest, and she extended the deadline, leaving me more time to spruce of the entry so I can win! *laughs maniacally* ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tender Talon Editiong Services

    Hola! I have no idea what it is. Fantasy-ish, because of the vampire bit at the end. I know, I know, one thing is "killing cliches," and I'm fully aware ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critter seeking something to procrastinate with.

    Critique this? It's my contest entry for JFW's contest. Don't mind the cliche ending with vampires - I was too uncreative to think of anything else. And, you know, if ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Mr. Falcon, would you be so kind as to critique my entry for JFW's contest? If you give a line-by-line, I have cookies and 70 points waiting for you. So, ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poor Imp's Poor House - Poor No More

    Hola! If you could rip this to shreds, please do so. And don't comment on the vampire ending and how cliche it is - I've come to that realization as ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques by Monki

    Second! Yays! I'm not sure what kind of fiction this is, but it's not fan, fantasy, action or science. So I hope I'm safe. Anyhow, this is an entry to ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques all around!

    Hey! Wow, you really want some business, huh? I'm happy to comply! =) Would you mine critiquing this? And be incredibly harsh to the point where my protaganist is on ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques like blades, cutting up (yeah, yeah) your story!

    Hey! This is a entry for a contest JFW1414 is holding. I was hoping that you would be able to rip it into shreds? I hate the ending - it ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    For Teh Wozzinator: Wrong on everything? So, dark skinned, large build, brown eyes and black hair? dancingsprite: Blonde hair, green eyes, average build.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Things Left Unsaid

    Sorry for being so late! I remember reading this, but I suppose I never got around to critique it. Anyway, shall we begin? Twelve years since I last saw her. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On End

    Alright people, this is an entry to the “Side Characters Contest” JFW1415 is holding. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* My back began to ache as I sat up and ran my hand through my ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    I'm eight days late, but Happy Birthday! I had no idea you two were twins. I thought you guys lived on separate hemisphere's or something. Happy Birthday Grif and Snoink!

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    ..'kay. 6 outta 10. The birds outside sound like squawking rabbits. I didn't know rabbits could squawk.

    Jun 14, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket