User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    I'm unsure about this. I guess the country would be a lot safer without guns, looking at all the unessecary violence, but what about wild animals? Or robbers with knives? ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hey there, Weatherly. Lil' Sock here to make your acquaintance. First and foremost, welcome to YWS! That was a very blunt post, but it gets your point across. I'm sure ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love, Infatuation, or Lust?

    Are we debating what forum this should be in now? =) Um, sort of debating what *word* this goes with, like what thunder_dude7 said.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love, Infatuation, or Lust?

    (Definitions supplied by The American Heritage® Dictionary) Love:A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Dark hair, green eyes, medium height and build?

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because the magical fairies force them to. Will dying my hair back to its original color cause another "viscious cycle?"

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being the best instructor in the WORLD.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for posting a lot in the Art & Photography forum.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hey, I keep trying to welcome new members, but every time I look at the "joined" section, it says 2005! What is up with this? ~*Sara*~

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Long Time Listener...

    Hiya there! First and foremost, I hope you have an utterly fabulous time her on YWS. It seems you'll blend right in with all the writing you've allegedly done. We've ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello peeps

    Hey! I hope you have a fabulous time here at YWS. You like writing songs, as you've stated. Well, that's great. You know, there's actually a user around here somewhere ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie alert! :D

    Wow, Christy! We're going to love having you at YWS! You don't stop writing until you grow super, super hungry? I pretend I'm super, super hungry so it gives me ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Greeters

    Hey, all! Me has a question. You see, exactly one month ago I applied to become a greeter, but was rejected because I hadn't been posting in the welcome forum.. ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hello, Olivia! I'm sure you'll be having a wonderful time here on YWS. You see, one of the main reason's the "review twice, post once" rule is there is because ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Oops... Sorry. And thanks! =)

    Jun 20, 2008


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight