User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for going on the chat a lot.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    Torture? Suz is an expert on Toilets! I don't even want to know how you get to be one of those.. And person, still here, needing help with Radio! Leja...? ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello ^.^

    Hey Peyton! Welcome to YWS! I can see by your description that you'll have a wonderful time here. An anime lover, huh? I'll guarantee you you'll have some friends here ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    He stalked into a room Carolina had come out of and slammed the door hard. It should be, "He stalked into THE room.." Snoinkifer. And that's pretty much all the ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for posting lots of good poetry, and creating a story book that's freakin' 35 pages long.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    Well, I'm trying to have some research done on what it's like to work in the radio business, but the topic isn't up there. Does anybody know? I posted a ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Research Re: Radio

    You see, for my project, I'm writing about a girl who gets her own radio show (with her boyfriend) using connections. But you see, I don't really know the technicalities ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Things Left Unsaid

    Sorry for the long wait. I've actually started this review three times but it always got deleted. I'll stick with this one, hopefully! Things Left Unsaid I was sitting in ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Hey Faith. Looking at your description it looks like you'll fit perfectly here at YWS. I'm sure your not alone with your love for Jesus, and if you have any ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    It's.. well, 6 outta 10. Because one, I'm not so fond of fantasy, and it's nonsensical. They only want to kill the man to get back at the guy who ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey, Toomak! Welcome to YWS! It's awesome that you love to read fantasy - there are a lot of writers here who share that same passion. In the literature forums, ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    51) Copy and paste the entire piece of work onto the quick reply box, and under it say, "That was awesome! Keep writing!" 52) Get very angry when Nate takes ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new here :)

    Wow, June! Aren't you accomplished? I'm jealous, I must say. So you've got seventy billion poems that you want to try and post. Fabulous, awesome, great. But in case you ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newww :)

    Hey there, Riley! Lil' Sock here to greet you. First off, tell us what kind of stories you like to write? Horror? Adventure? The oh-so-popular romance? I see you mentioned ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Raine Falls.

    My first day of kindergarten, a kid with the toothiest smile I had ever seen in my life introduced himself to me. Er, that sentence is just a tad bit ...

    Jun 30, 2008


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr