User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Writing Tips Re: What is your favorite tense?

    Same here. I find no tense more appealing than the other, though I do tend to write in the past. I've never really switched to present, only by accident on ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Harlem Runs: Novel to be? Would you read?

    Hey hey! 1) King and Queen rulership is a monarchy sweetheart, and every country has a governmet. Don't make the story more complicated than it alreadu is. 2) I love ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The sock is back

    Well, hello hello. I'm back and better than ever. Miss me? I know, I wasn't the most popular cat on the block, but you gotta admit, I was pretty cool. ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Freshmen

    Nah, I graduate in twenty-twelve like all the normal peeps. Go freshmen! We're the youngest, charming class of those annoying and cocky high schoolers, and we DO rock socks! Like ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: N00b here!!

    I believe being weird is classified as being unique, or different. Sweetheart, you're simply a clone of 50% of my own high school. And go Freshmen, by the way =p ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! What you need is to get busy in the adventure forum. You look like you'd be pretty serious about all the pieces you post in there, ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    Optimum online, baby.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lana

    Lana leaned against the school lockers as she watched Kyle talking to Madison. Although Madison was new to the school, she already had a throng of guys who were ready ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Too Darn Hot

    Which can be a satifying read for some, "Satisfying." They will bring their issues, predujidices. "Prejudices." ~ Um, yeah. Good, good, I liked this. A great help to all the ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rasberry Kiss

    Every day for the past two months, fifteen days, and 31 hours ; Wesley Jensen did the same thing at exactly five o’ clock P.M. when he closed down the ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

    She glanced over her shoulder, then back at him. “It's almost sunset,” she said as the sun slowly started to melt behind her; turning the sky into a sweet citrus ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!!!

    Hey! It's great that you're having a good time on YWS. We all love the new peeps, so feel free to ask any questions if you can't figure something out. ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    How could everybody leave SOCK out?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Add a sentence!

    On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    Yay! I get to pick one! YWS Users whose posts you see all over the place: 1. Demeter

    Jul 9, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe