-
Re: Reviews - now half price!
Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Pig Droppings [Closed]
Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Clo Needs You!
Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Walking in the dark
You have to read this before you read any of this. Because, you see, this is a chapter right smack in the middle of the story. Of course, this is ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
I said "your face" because I'm not creative and I couldn't think of anything else =] How do markers smell fruity?
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: New Story Line!
Thanks for the suggestions, although deafness is definitely out of the question. She may be able to see, and how things look is a large description of any kind of ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: There is no guarantee...
I'm back in business! Posting this so my little post will get to the front of the forum so I won't be completely ignored =] So bring them on! ~*Sara*~
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler
Oh! I just noticed your reply. I feel like an ass. I'm glad you appreiacte my review, and I'll clear up some things for you =] Well, in songs, when ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: New Story Line!
Okay, I usually never stick with plots, but I've really begun to like this one. I'm not going to write the scenes sequentially, which is something new; I usually stay ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Halloween
I was a magician! I will banish you with my pipe-cleaner wand! Bwahahaha! ~*Sara*~
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Sleep
I go to a place where I might fly "Might fly?" Why might? When you sleep and dream you can do almost anything, so I do not see why this ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
Your face. Why was the last post on my birthday? (OMFG I'VE BEEN 14 FOR ONE MONTH!)
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler
Later I started seeing noticing I think this is a typo or something. It's at the part when Tylers like, "That's when I started noticing Lawrence..." I think you were ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: The Triangle Effect
I'm the best writer in the world and I hate you all =P No. But, um, you guys have to see that if you aren't honest in your critiques, then ...
Oct 30, 2008 -
Re: The Triangle Effect
“Hey, Chris!” Oh god - a short story that starts with dialogue. I'm sorry, but that is the cheapest way to start off a piece of writing. Dialogue is truly ...
Oct 29, 2008
