User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    The second line answers my would-be comment to the first one, the third line you stole my quote (=p) and the fourth is awesome. I hope you win! 8.5 outta ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The method of madness

    Hello! Thanks for the nice little response you got there. I appreciate it =] How did you get so very clever? I'm super-special. -I love the way you review, although ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    What could I possibly have been strict about? It was fine. Go sulk in a corner and deal with it. ~*Sara*~

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for stealing my age.

    Nov 13, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Melkor, I finished your story. I took me forever, I must say. Go check it out! ~*Sara*~

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The method of madness

    The streets were ghostly quiet, surprisingly lonely, and disturbingly distraught. Only litter stirred there, shifting uneasily in the wind, while the sky was as pale and mild as a newborn. ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for spelling "diagnosed" wrong in your signature.

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Seven -- The Note and the News

    “I want this power switch to happen already” Rose said “I want to get out of this place.” “I know, it won’t be long now” Sarah said “a few more ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I Want To Beat Edward Cullen With A Stick

    I am one of the hugest fans of twilight, but I found this hilarious. I was laughing hysterically and banging my fist against the table while I read every other ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I like pie ^^

    Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I eat reviews

    Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Chocoholic's Cheerful Critiques!

    Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!

    Nov 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =] Thanks a bunch!

    Nov 10, 2008


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings