User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Right on the freakin' money. I want to shock all ten year olds with tasers until they cry... I'm so evil right now. TPBM prefers kitties to full-grown cats.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't think anything really went wrong last week. TPBM has been writing for more than 2 years.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Homosexuality

    I'm am so pissed right now. I forget how the subject came up, but my mother's boyfriend was saying how he didn't like gay people and how he didn't think ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for banning somebody who has the word I've been looking for for absolutely forever in their siggy.

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola :)

    Well, hello! Welcome to YWS. It's going to be great to have you here, I can tell. And let me just start off with the fact that it's alright if ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Womanizer (Britney Spears)

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Message to All You Fat Girls!

    Oh, wow! That's absolutely disgusting! I was on Facebook the other day, and this girl from my school showed a picture of her stomach, like the picture above. I mean, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Sureal, I finished yours. Go take a look!

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Pretty words don't make the story

    I've seen countless times a story where the writer has an amazing vocabulary, and that makes them think they can get away with murder. One story I was blown away ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- Traitor Colonel -- Chapter One

    And suddenly Leo was standing in the woods, his bare feet itching against the undergrowth and his skin smothered in goose bumps. He blinked, looked down, and realised he was ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for using "too" incorrectly. And for using the twitchy smiley face that makes me want to punch the computer monitor.

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Christmas joke.

    If heaven only knows, then what are we to do? When preying to a God, you can't speak to. Preying : To hunt, catch, or eat as prey: Owls prey ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    rug

    Nov 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Maybeh =] ~*Sara*~

    Nov 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Sureal, Bickazer and Wisemann, I shall get to your stories super-soon. But can everybody do me a favor and only give me one at a time? =] It takes me ...

    Nov 20, 2008


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor