User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for almost having 400 posts, for but less than 20 reviews. Tsk tsk, sad.

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    YES! I totally am! And I absolutely hate it! Everybody is taller than me =[ TPBM has an anime picture of a girl with a tail as an avatar.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Bunchana?!!

    Pat Banana. He used to be always in the YWS polls. Like, "What's your favorite Color?" The options would be like, blue, red, yellow, and Pat Buchanan. I don't know ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I have good news and bad news...

    I hate this game.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Black hair, round face, and thin delicate eyes =] And the hair has been recently cut, and possibly dyed. I'm a cheater =p

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Fish

    I personally don't like sea food. And why would you miss school if you were just cooking fish all day? Bad, bad squirrel!

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Do Not Click

    Oh, darn.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I would rather clean the fish. And why New York? Would you rather get stabbed in the back or stabbed in the heart?

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Can't play for my life. I can play "Shortenin' Bread." TPBM is not British.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for invading my mind.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for quoting the Star Spangled Banner.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Dearest Madelyn

    Damn you. This will be difficult for me to tear apart. I really liked this! But don't expect me to go easy on you ;] I just finished critiquing another ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Heartsick - Chapter One

    Is there anything wrong with being ugly? I happen to like being ugly. Celine thinks that me thinking being ugly is weird, and I don't see why. If it's not ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing

    Print it out. Nothing is more eye-catching than a hard-copy of your story. Having somebody else read it is a good idea, but not so great if you're not ready ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    I like the actual writing itself. I life manipulating the words to change the mood of the story, and make the readers care about my characters and what's going to ...

    Dec 12, 2008


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde