User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Yeah, you could simply have your character be asked by some random npc in your next post.

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    "Let me go!" The blonde girl yells at me. I look at her, biting my lip before I could smile. She was humorous. She wiggles in the chair, staring at ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    "Ken, honestly," Adam rubs his temples, gently reaching out and pulling Ken's gun from her hands. She doesn't let go, but he tugs harder, and it slips from her fingers. ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ^ What? That's not what happened at all xD

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Yes, I'm totally game for just pretending it makes sense. Pretending is what fiction is all about, n'est-ce pas? On with the plot! :D

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    I didn't read carefully enough and assumed that the mages were continuing to hide in the house, while they were out in the forest. This poses a problem because I ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    The sight of blood tensed my muscles, and I held my breath as the dark, shining red liquid trickled down the nape of his neck. In the moonlight it glowed ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Nobody said you couldn't post :3 edit: Buuuut, I'll post something. Just give me some time.

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Whaaat? I don't see why not, that's cute how she wants to do that. Go ahead :3

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    xD Yes, yes, I'll post later, I promise.

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    *bump*

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Can we.. can we pretend he didn't? xD I wrote so much, I don't know what to do :/ Didn't you write that Rossain blocked teleportation..? Psychic: Basically, you have ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    xD I tried my best to figure out what was going on. I thought there was this random shed outside the house where they were hiding. They're in the woods?

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Adam, tangled in a mess of thorns, retracted his hand from the sharp vines, wincing. He ripped his head out, his pale skin scratched and bleeding. His gun was but ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: Tears of Fire(Would like readers/reviewers)

    Hi, I'm going to read this, so. I'm going to download now and put it aside probably, but you can PM me if you upload another version.

    May 8, 2010


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones