-
Re: My Dearest Madelyn
Hey there! Sorry for the week-long delay. I don't want to lose my reputation here, so I hope you can handle a harsh review =] “Get out.” I don't think ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: Life as a Ninth Grader (and on)
Hey there. I'm dying to do a line-by-line of this, but it's way too long and I don't have that much time on me. I have a couple things to ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Three undead little girls who go around stalking and killing people. Loveablelittlesock
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8 outta 10. The guys sorta hot.
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I am short, average wait, I straighten my hair and it's only up in a pony tail during track (when I run. Which I did in the snow today! Yay!!). ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Finnish people
Do finnish people speak finnish? Or is finnish not even a language. I think they may speak just english or french. Or maybe latvian. I wonder what "hello" in latvian ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!
Favorite: relatively Least favorite: swoosh
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Fish
Ew. You have to have a note from a doctor? What if you were at a funeral or something? Well, then you wouldn't probably go to school... =] I think ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for stealing my age.
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: One Million Points Goes To The First Person Who Replies
The 11 year old thinks it's unfair, Nate. I'm mean =] I wonder if the US Government would actually let Nate convert all those points into money. It would have ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
Ride it's a small world. Glare at all the little kids staring at me. Would you rather lose your sight or lose your mind?
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yess. TPBM has/had it snowing where they are!
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Ehhh, 6.8 outta 10. Cute, though.
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for not seeing one of the movies Leonardo Dicaprio is hottest in =]
Dec 16, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I've never been to hot topic in my life. I think. No, probably not. Dyed black hair? Not really, no. And I have no bangs. I am the exact opposite ...
Dec 16, 2008
