User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    You are forgiven, Nate. And for the record, how did you gather up all those statistics in a fraction of a second? Do you have a mathematician hiding in your ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I uh, am not photogenic, yet I do look okay in some videos. I received a flip video camcorder for Christmas, so I am now posting videos on my Youtube ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    *hangs head in shame before being hit with cactus* And of course, Nate has to get all scientifical (not a word). I was just wishing that I saw more boys ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Woah, Samuel is? And I always thought Jiggity was a girl. Still! Although people have named like, ten more, it's still out of over 400 people! AH! =] Thanks for ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I get to tattle on some people! Squall: for giving me something to aim for when I critique Snoink: being an all-around awesome person, and the author of one of ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    I know the title of this thread isn't literal, as there are a handful of males here on YWS, but it's just so annoying! Anything and everything on this website ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 1500 Points Up for Grabs

    I think Galerius is the sexiest person alive because of the way he cleverly twists words in such a way that makes woman's mouth water. The critique's he gives are ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Lindsey! Welcome to YWS! You seem like you'll be a fabulous contribution to this site - we're really glad to have you here! A sap for romance, eh? Looks ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing

    Welcome to YWS, Nate! Now, what do you like to write? Do you have any special interests? Here at Young Writers Society, we are here to help! I love you, ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm in need of help

    Welcome to YWS! I'm afraid that simply posting your book on here won't contribute much to the community. You see, when this website was created, Nate intended for other writers ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here to Say Hi

    Since when is writing somebody you don't believe in bad? And congratulations on getting published - I can't wait to read some of your work. Of course, remember that you ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Anti-pop, finished yours! Took me like, 2 hours?

    Dec 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from my NaNo

    Hey! I'm reminding everybody I owe an review that I'm going to get on it ASAP, so sorry 'bout the delay. Haven't read this yet, so feel free to delete ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Other Man (part one)

    AH. It's so long. Unfortunately, it's time for me to go to bed right now, but I'm reminding everybody I owe a review that I'll get on it ASAP. I ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: On Broken Wings

    I'll be on this as soon as possible, so thanks for being patient =]

    Dec 21, 2008


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope