User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Made a fool of myself, again.

    I live in a small , shitty apartment. It gets so cold in the winter that I avoid showering for fear my testicles might freeze to the side of my ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Woah! This thread got super long! I'm disappointed in you, Melkor =[ Has anybody noticed that many of the boys have like, 200 posts and 12 reviews? I find that ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Angel, please, one request at a time =] Thanks. I'll get to all your pieces soon! Sorry I haven't gotten to them yet. Been busy. Thanks fer understandin' ~*Sara*~

    Jan 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    Hey namesake =] I'm actually still working on your story in the AC forum. I have to finish that... Only up to chapter four at the moment, and I've been ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Miya's Kitchen Table

    Hey Miya! Hopefully you won't be bothered with my request, seeing how you're already quite busy. It's pretty short, so you might be able to get through it quickly: Thanks ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Very indepth critiques

    *gulp* This is short. Eep. But I spend five hours on it, and it only turned out to be 1,000 words. I'm sorry! Don't hit me! It's only one chapter ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    'Ello ello, Demeter. I just posted this piece, so if you could bestow it with one of your super-fabulous reviews, that'd be great. I'm happy to see that you like ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's critiques

    Hola Wolf! How've you been? This story is listed in the Romantic Fiction section, although the romantic part really hasn't come into play yet. I've just started posting in the ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]

    Hey Firestarter! This piece is in the "Romantic Fiction" section, yet it's only the first chapter and really contains no romance as of yet. This is the link: The story ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Walking in the dark

    For those of you who read that other chapter, you were put in the middle of the story. I spent about five hours on this actually, although it's only one ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    We didn't win? Not even with my two greets? Gosh Darnit! Although everybody does know that purps are greater than blues in every way, shape and form, because of our ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Mile to Freedom

    Living in a cult with you r parents , is not a pleasant thing. Yes, that means I hate my parents , and trust me its not fun living in ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    “What are you reading, Sam?” I'm reviewing this as I go along, and right now I don't know who is speaking, what their tone is, their expression, and so on ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Look For In A Review?

    I really really just want to spend hours reviewing now. In Fiction, I'd prefer to hear about the basics: grammar, dialogue, characterization and the overall impression. I'm also grateful when ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

    I want to try! I'm sort of slacking as an instructor. And I'd like to get some blue or red stars =]

    Dec 26, 2008


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather