User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Writing Tutorials Re: Pretty words don't make the story

    I think a Latin or Greek professor might take particular glee in "her pulchritudinous physiognomy", but that's my only guess for now. Thank you for the kind words! ^_^

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well.. well hi there.

    Perhaps I'll stick around this time! ;)

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    [Hahaha I have no idea what is going on. These mages are just freely running around a police station crawling with dozens of people who are committed to keeping them ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Ooh, that's a good question. I don't know.. how would you go about doing that? Hmm, you don't need to know. You could just have your character.. "know somebody." :3

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Effidice

    Adam I glanced around the room absentmindedly, watching everybody gnaw at their food. I didn't know anybody, and the two girls I sat with simply stared at me, wide-eyed with ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    [I was giggling profusely the entire time I was reading that :3 Oh, Adam, you romantic, you] My heartbeat quickened. Oh God, what was I doing? My smirk wouldn't keep ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Effidice

    Adam I felt a large, rough hand clutch the small of my back and shove me forward. Tumbling into a hard wooden door, my cheek stung as it was bashed ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Jessica looked me, appearing a bit uncertain. Her eyebrows furrowed as she bit her lip, glancing at me, then back outside at the scene of officers gathered around, yelling orders ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    I cocked the gun, smirking at the mages from behind, watching them so ignorantly dicuss irrelevancies with Jessica. I'm glad she came. From inside my car I had called inside ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Effidice

    Hmm, I'll join :3 I tend to reuse my storybook characters a lot, so if you're in Magekillers with me you'll probably recognize Adam. Name : Adam Gender : Male ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    [xD Why in the world would Adam put Lorei in the middle of the floor? Ah, well, I'll go with it :3] Adam was happy because Jessica pulled up in ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Lol, I'll break it down, don't worry about it, it's fine. Just post something, you have plenty of time.

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    xD It's not that long. Just read it. Haven't you ever read a book before? edit: But next time, just for you, I'll break it down.

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    BOO. Hai :3 Hmmm. This is so cat-and-mouse. The mages chase the magekillers while being chased themselves... and nobody is allowed to die, yet they're all out to kill one ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Oh yeah yeah I was going to, but then somebody else posted here and then I got sidetracked. But yes yes, just give me some time :3

    May 12, 2010


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers