User avatar

LoveStrykes

  • Welcome Mat Re: Noobish Greetings. 'Nuff said.

    Teehee n00b! Have a follow, write some stuff and enjoy! Hope you get some nice comments on your writing! Thank you! :)

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cost Of Life

    How profound. I love the way you describe things. Keep on writing!

    Jul 3, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Here to Review!

    bump

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Wicked the Musical

    Why do you like it? I've never seen it nor have I read the books, but I'd like to know why people like the musical so much.

    Jul 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Please and thank you!

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Other Re: This I Believe: Life is Beautiful

    This is such a beautiful outlook on life. Good job.

    Jul 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yes, yes, and so on. [closed for bidness]

    Hello! Could you please review this? I only have one chapter so far. Now, in return, I am off to review your work! :)

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Noobish Greetings. 'Nuff said.

    Hai LoveStrykes! I suppose first thing's first: Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here. :) So, what do you write? Poetry? Prose? Well, whatever it is, be sure ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Morning Dew (Chapters 1 & 2)

    Overall, these two chapters kept me slightly interested. As soon as I found out the plot was about arranged marriage, I wanted to leave this page; however, when she ran ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Noobish Greetings. 'Nuff said.

    @KaylaCoon Thank you so much for welcoming me! I hope I love this website, too. I think I'm already starting to. :) You don't have to review my stuff, but ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Here to Review!

    Hi, I'm Love, and I'm here to review your works. At the moment, I will review: - Novels of any genre - Short stories of any genre Keep watching that ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: This YouTubing YWSer needs your inspiration!

    How about you play a question game with your audience? You request for questions directed to you that you deem appropriate for your vlog. For example, "where would you like ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Carry Me Home Chapter 1

    I agree with thatoddkid about the grammatical errors. Overall, this chapter is engrossing. The descriptions are fantastic. I really did want to read more especially at this part: But the ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Howdy! Here to review!

    Thank you so much! Now I will go and see if you have any works so that I can review them. :)

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Theory of Parallelism - Chapter 1 [Edit 1]

    I’ve been having dreams lately; to that, one might say, “Well, Christopher, everyone has dreams. What’s so special about yours?” In response, I would say, “Of course everyone has dreams, ...

    Jul 2, 2011


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19