User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    Hello, everyone! So this is a place where I can come and talk about myself without anyone telling me to shut up? Oh! Me like! :wink: What to say, what ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all

    Welcome to the site! You are really going to love it here. I am just letting you know to read the rules, write 2 reviews before you post your own ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Hooray for actors! Method acting and fiction writing are quite similar, involving a lot of the same mind-sets and techniques. I enjoy improv even though I'm not great at it ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Voici moi...

    *Sings* WELCOME TO THE YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY! *Sings* Ehm, now that I have broken glass, welcome! I'm Love2act4ever, or Josh, and I am kind of new too, but I decided ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Sweet! Harry Potter's great; I actually read them for the first time this year. I own all the movies and finally decided, "I can't just NOT read the books," lol. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Hello and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? What do you ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    I'm very pleased to meet you Love2act4ever. I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look foward to reading your works and ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Woooo! Fellow actors! I'm an actresstechie hybrid. I was in The Pajama Game this year, and I worked tech for a few shows (my favorite this year was the Laramie ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Wow. You all are so friendly. xD Let’s see....where do I start? Thank you, Adnamarine for the welcome. I will defiantly PM you if I have any questions! Also, feel ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Hey! Yeah, leaving high school is scary isn't it? I'm personally excited though. I'm ready to get away from my family. :P Wow, you're an actor? Stage fright is one ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    WHOOO! I am so memorized by them all! xD I like mysteries and fantasies, and I LOVE to read plays! My hobbies are playing a few V games now and ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Hey...lets see. I am 18, just leaving high school, which is scary me a little but I think I will be ready. One of my passions is acting. I love ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Yo! My name is Josh, and I am kind of new here. I'm 18 and I am just getting out of high school and found this site, so I decided ...

    May 31, 2008


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns