User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What makes you think the forks and knives are for the Coke? Who eats pizza with a fork and a knife?

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Edited! YWS

    This is much better then before. I could not really read it before. It is very well done, considering that you made that in paint. I can't do anything when ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    And can you get some plastic knives, plastic forks and plastic cups for the Coke as well? Why do you need plastic kinves and forks to drink Coke?

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why does everyone want pizza?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    OH MY GOD! It's AMAZING! I love that pic! The waterfall is really big there. I love how you can see the rainbow and everything. There is not much more ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Cat

    AWW! It's such a cute kitty! Now, did you use a flash on the camera? If so it kind of took away from the pic. If you look, you can ...

    Jun 3, 2008


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon