User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    I answer is toothpaste!!!!!! =D It is the answer to anything and everything. (Well maybe not) But it does refer to soda and toothpaste, using mouth. And a phone is ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    HA. It makes me laugh. 9/10

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    ROCK ON Me trying to be gangsta...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Eh. I failed...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    It's crazy. EVERYWHERE I go I see girls with that book in their hand. It's like the next HArry Potter or something. Even my best friend is reading it. But ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I love these topics!!! This is a pic I took when I went to PERU!!! It's a kid we met who followed me around and called me daddy! It was ...

    May 31, 2008


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor