User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I say I hate you,

    I agree with the others. A lot of the rhymes did sound forced. I felt it was not really original at certain parts, and that the rhymes were vey cliché ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Will we know

    For some reason, when it said "Let the rain fall" I thought of Hillary Duff. 0.o Scary. I did feel like the chorus was repetitive. It reminds me something but ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Queen of Hearts

    It made me think of Alice and Wonderland. I don't know why. It was very well written though, and not cliché at all. I don't know if that was the ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfair.

    I did feel like the rhyme scheme was a little forced, but other then that it was ok. It was a bit unoriginal and had a few cliché phrases, but ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Held

    Is this to be apocalyptic or something? Or was it fantasy? Either way I liked it. I felt the rhythm you were keeping went well, and I also felt that ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Her Eyes

    I really liked it, but it was a bit short. I would have liked to have heard more, but other then that it was really good. Good job.

    May 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Fresh Start.

    I really liked it. I kept trying to figure out who it was, but it made sense in the end. It was a very spiritual poem. My suggestion is "&&" ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life

    Life Life and love, Hope and loss, Dreams are here, But they cost. Picture perfect, If you make it so, There are all sorts of choices; Choose the way to ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Scripts Re: "And How does that make you feel?"

    And how does that make you feel? By Josh Harris 4/1/08 The cast Samantha-The Psychologist Mary-The Friend Bill-Prince Charming Jill-The Daughter Betty-The Nut Brian-The Brat Sherry-The Mother Act one

    May 29, 2008


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk