User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Hello and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? What do you ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    I'm very pleased to meet you Love2act4ever. I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look foward to reading your works and ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Woooo! Fellow actors! I'm an actresstechie hybrid. I was in The Pajama Game this year, and I worked tech for a few shows (my favorite this year was the Laramie ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Wow. You all are so friendly. xD Let’s see....where do I start? Thank you, Adnamarine for the welcome. I will defiantly PM you if I have any questions! Also, feel ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Hey! Yeah, leaving high school is scary isn't it? I'm personally excited though. I'm ready to get away from my family. :P Wow, you're an actor? Stage fright is one ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life

    Thank you guys. I appreciate the feed back. xD It was so much fun to write and I really enjoyed the reactions I got from that piece.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Looking back

    I thought this was very well written. I felt like it was very original and it spoke to me. Now I thought at first you had a sort of a ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    It's crazy. EVERYWHERE I go I see girls with that book in their hand. It's like the next HArry Potter or something. Even my best friend is reading it. But ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I love these topics!!! This is a pic I took when I went to PERU!!! It's a kid we met who followed me around and called me daddy! It was ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    WHOOO! I am so memorized by them all! xD I like mysteries and fantasies, and I LOVE to read plays! My hobbies are playing a few V games now and ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Hey...lets see. I am 18, just leaving high school, which is scary me a little but I think I will be ready. One of my passions is acting. I love ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Yo! My name is Josh, and I am kind of new here. I'm 18 and I am just getting out of high school and found this site, so I decided ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anyplace but here

    Ok this poem was submitted for a contest with the subject of our favorite place...and I wanted to think outside the box. So tell me what you think. Any place ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Making A Killing

    Wow. See, that script was MUCH better then the other one. I really enjoyed that one. Once again though, I would love to read more on the future with Ben. ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Making A Killing

    Is that all? I thought it would be longer. I was kind of getting into it. There was one line I did not get, but I think it was a ...

    May 30, 2008


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott