User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nothing behind those eyes

    I agree with the other two. This just does not strike me as peotry.It's not even free is more like a prose if you think about it. It could be ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Voici moi...

    *Sings* WELCOME TO THE YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY! *Sings* Ehm, now that I have broken glass, welcome! I'm Love2act4ever, or Josh, and I am kind of new too, but I decided ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Harper's Story

    Oh wow Danielle, I really liked this. I agree with Suzanne on this one. You should write the chat conversation like a chat room. You could even use different colors. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Act All Hurt/Don't Be Silly

    Well done. I felt the rhyming fit, and I didn't think it was too forced at all. I really liked this line, Baby, you try to justify, to moralize, to ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Coffee Cup

    I really liked it. Your title dragged me in. I was, in a sense, very curious to read this, and it seemed so different from the title. It was good. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time is running out -

    I agree with Rykun7, and I can also relate with same situation. People are going off to college and it's a scary thing for some. These years determine what we ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Sweet! Harry Potter's great; I actually read them for the first time this year. I own all the movies and finally decided, "I can't just NOT read the books," lol. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    ROCK ON Me trying to be gangsta...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mask

    The Mask Why do I even try, to run and hide? Do I think that salty tears would not abide? Why do I run from fear and anger and hate? ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Eh. I failed...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Special Someone

    I felt it was very repetitive. That is not always a bad thing, but in some cases it works and in some it doesn't. I felt like it didn't but ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anyplace but here

    This poem is good and it's also very potent. There's just one thing that confuses me a little. You switch tenses part way through a sentence;- I fall, he won. ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A pool of summer

    The trees are blooming their bright flowers Under the sprinkle of spring showers. They open their eager faces up to the sun With the winter's cold long since gone. Wow. ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trapped

    It was a little bit of a cliché at parts but it was short, sweet, and to the point. However, I do agree with Vernon. There wasn't much emotion in ...

    Jun 2, 2008


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi