User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    And can you get some plastic knives, plastic forks and plastic cups for the Coke as well? Why do you need plastic kinves and forks to drink Coke?

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of an actor...

    Hooray for actors! Method acting and fiction writing are quite similar, involving a lot of the same mind-sets and techniques. I enjoy improv even though I'm not great at it ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Oh it's very nice. 9/10

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life in my heart

    This poem was a little hard to follow, but I think I get it. It kind of reminds me of my poem "Life." lol. I really would have liked to ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why does everyone want pizza?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    OH MY GOD! It's AMAZING! I love that pic! The waterfall is really big there. I love how you can see the rainbow and everything. There is not much more ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Darkfall

    Wow. Danielle that was SO good. I only found one error... It was then the I realized, I was the one scared That the “the” to be changed to “that”. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Me

    All I have to say is rate it. PG13/R I really don't know which one. It was a very horrifying piece and makes you think. The fact is that there ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Had a Dog

    To be honest, I didn't get the poem at all. The poem left me asking some questions like, is the dog a man or an animal? The reason I thought ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: First Chapter of my Musical

    I am VERY curious on to how this will be written as a musical. I LOVE musicals, and this was a little hard to follow. The main character looks like ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    Well, I will agree with you. SENIORS ROCK! CLASS 08 BABY! However the piece was ok. It was kind of, plain, little bit simple, and it didn't really have a ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Cat

    AWW! It's such a cute kitty! Now, did you use a flash on the camera? If so it kind of took away from the pic. If you look, you can ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Scripts Re: One upon a birthday party...

    Like, that was, like, so, like, freaking spectacular, like. Wow...how do people talk that way? I really enjoyed your "One Act" I guess I could call it. It was very ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Elusive words

    I really love the way you rhyme in this one. It does not seem forced at all. It flowed very nicely with the poem, and the imagery the words came ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Like Bobby Zimmerman's Blues

    Hey it's you again. I just seem to love your work. Everything you write seems to be so modern. I keep throwing that term out, but you have such originality ...

    Jun 3, 2008


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones