User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What makes you think the forks and knives are for the Coke? Who eats pizza with a fork and a knife?

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    Hello, everyone! So this is a place where I can come and talk about myself without anyone telling me to shut up? Oh! Me like! :wink: What to say, what ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About something

    Wow. This was really good. I loved the imagery and descriptive words. I loved the twist at the end, and how the whole piece flowed. It was very well written. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Edited! YWS

    This is much better then before. I could not really read it before. It is very well done, considering that you made that in paint. I can't do anything when ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all

    Welcome to the site! You are really going to love it here. I am just letting you know to read the rules, write 2 reviews before you post your own ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    It's a Shakespeare quote! It is my all time favorite quote, because I am an actor. 8/10

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mask

    Thank you all for reading it. It is funny how you can be so mad, that words just come to you, and you have to write them down. I felt ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Emotional Haze

    I agree with some of the other reviewers. Use spaces to make it seem more like a poem. Also, it was a bit confusing. I guess different people can interrupt ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hive Mind, Own Will

    This sounds like a rap with a lot of unnecessary cussing. I am grateful for the warning and all, but not all rated R pieces have to have 10 curse ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    I really liked this. I felt the flow was very smooth. I also felt that the descriptive words you used, brought out the imagery through you words. It was very ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imperfection

    Remember that you must write 2 reviews before you post your own work. Here is what I thought about your poem. I really liked it. It had a few forced ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Get back on the horse

    I really liked this one. I too, felt the rhymes where not too forced and that you used very descriptive words that could paint a picture in our minds, which ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Um, it was a bit confusing for me. 7/10

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Making A Killing

    Yes, well, then do let me know what will be in store for this. It is a really good start to something new, and I think you can go far ...

    Jun 4, 2008


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket