-
Re: The Rerun
I got the honor of directing this at my school. It went very well. Thanks for commenting. =D
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: The Mask
wow it's been a long time. I don't even remember writing this....
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: An Angel's decent
I thought a few of the rhymes were forced, but it had a very good flow and rhythm, but a few things should have been capitalized. I liked the theme, ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: The Mask
Thank you for the reviews everyone. I feel like I want to write another because my father has done it again. He keeps on drinking and doesn't know when to ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: The Rerun
Thank you for reviewing. About the time going wasn't. Her watch was broken and she didn't notice because she was to involved with working on the Soap Opera. I am ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: The Rerun
The Rerun By Josh Harris Cast Jessica-The Star Megan-The Brat Max-The Lover James-The killer Sue-The Granny Jane-The Director Producer-The Producer Info Jane, a crazy director, is put in charge to ...
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: "And How does that make you feel?"
WOW! Ok, thank you. I never expected a review like that. This helps me SO much. I mean, new ideas came through my head. I am going to try to ...
Jun 13, 2008 -
Re: Your Words
Hey Josh, sorry about my delayed response here- because I read this, thought about it, and then completely forgot about reviewing this. In your response there you talked about all ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Your Words
Thank you guys for the feed back! I also thought this was not my best work. It didn't jump off the page to me either. I just don't like this ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Your Words
It's a poem I wrote, obviously about love. I don't think it is my best work, but I would LOVE some feed back. Plus, I haven't posted anything in a ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: My Brother Has A Gun
Spelling and grammar are a big part of this. Make sure you double, triple, and quadruple check before you post something. I found a couple errors which I will take ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: "And How does that make you feel?"
Wow...this was amazing! It was put together so well! I loved the ending, and the tie-in to the title. Plus, the script had me laughing a lot, especially on Betty's ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: The Mask
Wow, I am surprised at the responses I am getting. Thank you! =D The thing is when I wrote this I really did not want to show anyone, but I ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...
I answer is toothpaste!!!!!! =D It is the answer to anything and everything. (Well maybe not) But it does refer to soda and toothpaste, using mouth. And a phone is ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
HA. It makes me laugh. 9/10
Jun 5, 2008
