Random avatar

Lottyyy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Gollum inside

    Hiya! I like the metaphor you've used with the gollum inside of us all. [ He’s selfish, He’s alone. For me the repetition of "He's" doesn't work on the last ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Distant Moon

    I sketched a sketch to trace a face that clearly mirrors my own, palm to palm in my memory, my fingers to you are sewn so tightly, knuckles whiten, forehead ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lilies and Swine Chapter One, 1st draft

    This is very much a work in progress, but I would really appreciate any feedback and opinions on it, thanks!

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lilies and Swine Chapter One, 1st draft

    I opened my eyes spitting dust out of my mouth and pushing myself into a more upright position. Swaying slightly I stared into the hazy horizon, an orange sun just ...

    Mar 21, 2010


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price