User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Welcome Mat Re: like the first day of school!

    Hey(: Welcome to the family :D Indonesia sounds cool! So much more interesting than Scotland. Dreary, cold and boring. So, what do youu write? I'm Kirsten btw :D XD Like ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi :D

    Hey there ;) I'm Kirsten *gives welcoming hugg:)* You probably know our two main rules: 1: Review/Post 2/1 2. No chat speak 1. You must keep your ratio 2/1 otherwise ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here.

    Hey there Joey ;) Welcome to YWS Well the previous posters have mentioned the two golden rules No chat Speak and 2:1 ratio on reviews. Other than that Welcome! I ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    You speak Latin ? :O Wow! I would love to speak Latin, don't ask. I am just strange :lol: Someone said they didn't like the Bronte's (sobs) :'( I guess ...

    Nov 27, 2008


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf