-
Re: Would anyone like to fill out a questionnaire??
I will too :D
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Don't tell. Show.
These rock, Sarah. xD Slightly controversial in some parts, I think, but they are amazing. I don't make sense? 'kay :D and is also one of the easiest I agree ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: 5 Tips for Realistic Characters
Maths Tests = nightmare. I have a serious problem with characters taking over my life. I never pay attention in class because they're talking to me, then when I get ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: Helpful (I hope) ideas to overcome problems when writing :D
Sorry for double posting :twisted: -Kirstenxx
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Helpful (I hope) ideas to overcome problems when writing :D
I made this to help solve common problems when writing and to help my critiquees :lol: It's inevitable. You're going to get stuck at some point, whether it's just on ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Reviewer Testimonials
Sarah (:
Nov 27, 2008
