-
Re: Pictures 4
Hey ;) I love these pictures ;) I I love the sky! The tones are so subtle and they merge into one another. Really nice. xD II I like this ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: photographs
You're really good at photography. Especially if your camera isn't good. xD Makes me wish I could photograph, right word? *ponders* I I love this one. It's so beautiful how ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: A poll
actually, you're winning by 3. ;) learn to count *laughs evilly* muahahahhahah *throws the tissue back at Sarah and stamps so hard that the ground starts to shake. xD*
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: A poll
Noooooooooooooooooooo, Demeter, nooooooooooooo :'( *goes off to weep*
Jan 10, 2009 -
Re: A poll
Clo, Medusa and Silver You rock ;) ahahahhahahah, Sarah, you're only winning by 2 :p I shall win !!! I'm going to put that in my sig actually :D
Jan 9, 2009 -
Re: first time
This is good photography, but it's hard to see. From what I can see you have good light conditions and such. This does look like a good photo, but it's ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Two New Sketches
I really like these. xD The first one:- -The shading is amazing. I adore it. xD -The proportions are a bit wrong. Eyes are meant to be an eye-length apart. ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Pictures 2
I love these pictures. xD Spring, you rock at photography ;) I love the cat ones and I'm not even that much of a cat fan. The one with Masha ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: A poll
*cough* I wonder who else voted Emily.... They haven't left a comment :shocked:
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: A poll
I lubb her loads but she is wrong!!!!!! One of us, I shall not say who, loves Charlotte Bronte but the other *ahem* prefers Emily. So, we shall have a ...
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread
Methink's I've started up a Charlotte vs Emily war. Though I must say, as before, my loyalties still lie with Charlotte. Sorry Kirsten! But Emily is second-favourite. There's your consolation, ...
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread
Everyone seems to hate Charles Dickens! *bursts into uncontrollable tears* Me doesn't hate him Sarah. Me just doesn't love him as much as some people love him, Methinks he is ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'
I cannot explain how much I love that book. It was the first classic I ever read and I just love it so much. I am a firm believer in ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
Kirsten! I will so totally kill you for saying nobody likes Jane Eyre. It's one of the best books ever written! Lily! Eeeks, did I phrase that wrong? :lol: I ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Jetty - a WIP
Aw, no comments? Well, that's a shame. I'm not good at photoshopish stuff so I can't really help. However, I can give some opinions. I don't think the back leg ...
Dec 31, 2008
