User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon Sketch

    I think it's a really good start. Add some more shading and it'll be great, hmm... advice: Shading - add some more shading to show the bone structures, this'll make ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Couple Computerized Creations *UPDATED*

    Hey Tabith ;) we seem to always review each others' art :lol: I am here to review ;) Wow. You rock at these too :) Is there any end to ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    Boots: Thanks :D I don't think it's good, rather the opposite :lol: but lots of people seem to like it >.< Perhaps I shall post some more art then... *muses* ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    June: I am rather scared of that wet fish :shock: seriously. Nonetheless I must object :D I think it is terrible. xD Just had to say something to defy you, ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    They are huge! Great photos too ;) My favourites are the first and the last. They're just so artistic and beautiful. They are big :shock: really big :O I agree ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Why So Serious?

    yay! You remembered to make the eyes an eye length apart. xD This really isn't a bad picture at all. It does have potential, it's just not perfect but art's ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a couple of new picutres

    Hey again, Tabith ;) 1: Great contrast between the green and red. The ladybird really does look like one of the drops of water, on the latter they are beautiful ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    wow, thanks everyone. xD The lips need serious work, but I'm just going to leave them, so once I've drawn more I can see how I've improved, etc etc. Thanks ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    Thankeeee, Sarah. You rock ;) xxx

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    Thanks, Monki :D Yeah, I have problems when it comes to the shading of lips, it doesn't matter though, this was only a sketchy practise thing, nothing of any worth. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    The lines are extremely faint on these, so that may be why they seem so bad, or it may be/ probably will be, my lack of talent :lol: Anyway, third ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    Eeeeeeek, looks really bad there >.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    'kay, I promised a certain someone *coughs* that I would post some art one day, *coughs* I do not pretend to be good at art. I fail. Epically :lol: This ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for a fleeting moment we were so close. Fear not, we shall win. xD *yays* Jon ;) Haahahahhahahah, Sarah you're just jealous *for what I know not yet, but ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    Wow, we have eighteen votes and this has only been going for like three days. xD I shall win. I shall win!!!!!! We should get everyone on YWS to vote. ...

    Jan 11, 2009


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler