User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    And to Jiggity I don't know any of those songs :lol: sorry :(

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    1. Human - The Killers 2. Naive - The Kooks 3 Six Feet Under the Stars - All Time Low 4 I write sins not Tragedies - Panic at the ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    Your favourite bands/songs list them :D Then other people can rate them... You're only allowed to post three at a time but you can post as many times as you ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days

    Starting: 69 reviews therefore, if my terrible mathematical skills are right (kidding I can add 100 onto 69 :lol:) I shall have done 169 reviews :D

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days

    I'll do it too :D

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Okay I look really ugly compared with everyone else :'( Probably because I am :lol: Don't worry I'm NOT a poser, ugh, the thought makes me sick. I was at ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Gorgeous Sarah, gorgeous ;)

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has the standard of books been lowered in the past few years

    I definitely think so, but I believe that as long as children are reading it's all good. Look at modern books, terrible, cliched and ... fun? Well that's a rather ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencils (a poll)

    Wood ! :lol:

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Sarah because she's just amazing, she does great reviews and is just a completely beautiful person. x

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Sarah recommended it :D it rocks and so does she :lol: x

    Nov 30, 2008


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson