-
Re: Report a good member!
Stella for tattling on me :lol: and for writing amazing stories ;) and for being awesome :D
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Tall and thin. Dirty blonde (the shade :lol:) hair, blue eyes.
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!
Face Engine wrote: Lost_in_dreamland wrote: Maybe guys are more image conscious, and don't come on writing sites in case their friends find out. I'm terrified of my friends reading what ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write
Sometimes more than one character speaks out of my mouth and I have three people participating in a conversation. I must do this alone or risk being thrown to the ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!
Sock ->> I am admin, overseer of all this domain. The proper question to ask is, "What do I not know?" Is it just me or is that sentence somewhat ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!
Maybe guys are more image conscious, and don't come on writing sites in case their friends find out. Or maybe they lack the ability to use google ....? *muses* hahahah ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Where do you read?
Ok; where do you read? Can you read anywhere? Do you have a specific area? Personally; I have an abnormal longing to go into the attic and read there. It's ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
8/10 or the script ;) I got a brand new ipod for Christmas :D one of those mega thin nano chromatic ones, with the amazing shake to shuffle thing, and ...
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: Your favourite websites
Ok; I'm bored :lol: list your favourite websites, they can be anything, writing websites, but obviously YWS is the best so you won't win with one of them ;) art ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
SpringRain *gasp* you are gorgeous :D You too Loose and Nate ;) A page of gorgeous people, until I come to ruin it :twisted: :lol: sorry if I've posted these ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year
Jane Eyre (again) - Charlotte Bronte Villette - (again) Charlotte Bronte Wuthering Heights (again) - Emily Bronte :D Actually I won't go into classics, too many *-) Sophie's World by ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
a very ugly one:-
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Report a good member!
I tattle on Lhighton, Demeter and Sarah, again :lol:
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Book Game!
my mum's book :lol: Not a Classic :( I'm addicted to classics :lol: Stephen King's Duma Key? I held the gloves in my lap, closed my eyes, and pretended I ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
OverEasy, you're so pretty ;)
Dec 22, 2008
