User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    The first thing I've written in months, I'm rather proud of it, but I'm sure once everyone's torn it to pieces it won't be quite as good as I initially ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sparrows.

    '''

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stairway to Whatever

    Hey there Krupp. I have a habit of picking on random pieces to review, so that's how I came across your piece. Please excuse me if I miss out a ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven on Earth

    I'm back; Atmosphere You built up a most wonderful atmosphere here. It truly is beautiful. I warn you just to be careful not to ruin it though, some of the ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven on Earth

    Hey there, I like to pick on random pieces, cease them for several five minute segments and then throw them back at the author. Please excuse me if I miss ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Meet Humbert

    I'm back. Right; I rather enjoyed this poem. It was light and impulsive, and not intended to carry any deeper meaning than it appeared on the surface. That said, I ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Meet Humbert

    Hey there, Serendipity. xD This poem was an interesting one. I believe this to be a short, fun poem, written for no other purpose than for the fun of it? ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    Colleen, I've done yours, it's not particularly good, but... Any more?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Breakdown-Prologue. First Edit

    Hey there, Colleen. I'm going to do a quick run over of the actual piece, and tehn we'll get onto comments, 'kay. I'm sorry if I accidentally miss out letters ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    I think I'll just do a quick over view of your work, what I like about it and what I don't like about it. I'm not a great artist myself, ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A few photographs :D

    Right, I'm back. IV This one is supposed to be extremely poignant and strong &c. but, I don't really like it. A lot of people will, but I don't. It ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A few photographs :D

    Hey there, Shini ;) I'm currently trying to improve my art & photography critiques, so I hope this is a slight improvement upon my previous ones. Anyway, onto the critique: ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: e

    Hi Dearie, welcome to YWS. Well done for doing two reviews before posting a piece of your own work, it's fairer for everyone that way. Now, I enjoyed this poem, ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Stars

    It wasn't ready yet, so I'm back to review :) Now, there were a few grammar errors that I didn't catch, and a few phrasing errors that I didn't catch, ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Stars

    Hi world be very afriad, that's a bit long, perhaps I could call you WBVA? Anyway, I am here to review, seeing as no one else has. I'm glad to ...

    Mar 5, 2009


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates