User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Other Poetry Re: Truth

    Thanks so much Sarah :) you're too nice! hehe I didn't mean to put Iwho in there! :) thanks :)

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The House That Won't Let Go

    There is a house down the street. I don't think you need that first sentence. Just start with the next one. The grass is overgrown, the windows too not to ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Articles Re: [deleted]

    I love it :) It's so true. To the person that said most popular people are not that horrible - actually most of them are (or at least the one's ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Truth

    overeasy thanks. I know it's really unorganised - it's pretty sketchy and doesn't make much sense. I didn't mean to put it down as a poem - I just couldn't ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Truth

    Thanks so much Ninja Z :)

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Truth

    [/b]A slightly ambiguous if not somewhat sketchy jotting that I wrote in five minutes. An example of my terrible attempts at poetry! Almost philosophical yet rather ambiguous. Make what you ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Breakdown (Helpless)

    Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:12 am Post subject: Breakdown (Helpless) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyone familiar with Heartless from Action/Adventur

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Justice

    "I wouldn't do that, if I were you." I love that starting sentence. It throws us into the story and immediately makes us intrigued as to what the character has ...

    Oct 19, 2008


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott