User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    SpringRain *gasp* you are gorgeous :D You too Loose and Nate ;) A page of gorgeous people, until I come to ruin it :twisted: :lol: sorry if I've posted these ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    Jane Eyre (again) - Charlotte Bronte Villette - (again) Charlotte Bronte Wuthering Heights (again) - Emily Bronte :D Actually I won't go into classics, too many *-) Sophie's World by ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    a very ugly one:-

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on Lhighton, Demeter and Sarah, again :lol:

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread

    ahahah I know what you mean about small amounts, but personally I like lots, so my brain can frazzle :D What can I say? I'm obsessed :lol:

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {two}

    This is a novel I have just started, set in the Victorian Times. It was previously set in 1920 but it was far too hard for me to write as ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled as of yet

    Thanks so much for the review Sarah ;) and Rascalover, take as long as you want ;) x

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lighthouse - Prologue

    Lighthouse Authors Note: The Prologue may seem a bit cliche but you have to remember it is supposed to be innocent and it is a child in the beginning. Sorry, ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lighthouse - Prologue

    I'm going out today but when I get back tonight I shall critique ;) -Kirsten xxx

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sister

    You are so substantial; you fill up their hearts and my face is darkened by your shadow. Great starting stanza. I am so fragile flitting in the wind, your hug ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled as of yet

    Hiya there. wrench from me my soul. Ouch. My eyes burn. =) Do you mean "wrench my soul from me"? Thanks ;) I fixed it :) I must stop this ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled as of yet

    Yeah; she's meant to be annoying and shallow :lol: and I know, seriously, I have a problem with writing 'I be' in place of 'I am' it's so annoying :twisted: ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled as of yet

    re-reading it I have absolutely no idea how I managed to put cadaverously in that sentence. :lol: I must have got mixed up with another word :lol:

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: untitled as of yet

    It is terrible Ducati, I know :lol: and in some parts the word choice is completely off, but that's the way the MC is meant to be, they just put ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ripper's Accomplice

    ‘’Urry up, sir, it’s freezing!’ called Ellen, tactlessly loud. She was drinking some porter in a flask, what her master’d given her that evening. Humming a tune, she felt the ...

    Dec 22, 2008


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh