User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Novel Workshop Re: Advanced Critiques Questions

    Ok; I posted a chapter of my novel, but it's 8071 words long and no one's reviewing it because of that :lol: can I post it here instead? I know ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {three}

    Sarah: I'm going out to the cinema for Christmas eve but when I get back I shall edit :D I've edited the last chapter; and Anne has declined the offer ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques by Canislupis [Closed]

    ^ sorry I posted the wrong link, that's the right one :lol: -x

    Dec 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques by Canislupis [Closed]

    ^ Don't worry about how long it takes because it is a long piece, and I am completely willing to donate points for it because it is really long :) ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Orli and Eden

    Okay; this is a novel that I started in October, I kind of abandoned it, but I'm thinking of going back to it (maybe) the first two chapters are appallingly ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    Scasha, I'm on it right now ;) don't worry I don't need a donation :) -Kirsten xxx

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Your favourite websites

    Ok; I'm bored :lol: list your favourite websites, they can be anything, writing websites, but obviously YWS is the best so you won't win with one of them ;) art ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Firebird

    This was good, I'll get you an advanced crit done soon, maybe next week...? -Kirsten xxx

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who are your influences?

    1. Emily Bronte - no one has said her *sobs* she is such an influencial person, she didn't succumb to society. She was so strong. She has to be my ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    Ah ;)

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Young Woman with weird questions...

    I'm very interested in philosophy and things beyond the material world. This post turned out alot more serious than I thought it would. I'm basically a fun loving person most ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    You've never heard of Thomas Hardy, Daphne du Maurier, Leo Tolstoy, Laurence Olivier and Ashley Howard? You must get their books/films for me now...now! Lol, don't let me scare you. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stepping Into Static [Edited]

    Edited 5 times from various people's edits --- ELLEN Kassie was waiting for me outside the school gates when I hopped off the bus. Instantly, I could see how populated ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    Done Ducati and Incongnito ;) this is your chance people, I'm in all day today (on Christmas eve, I know, sad) well, we're going out at half 5 for a ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Raaaaar :) Free reviews

    I'll review both Niccy ;) and now's your chance people, I'm not going out on Christmas eve until night time xD, ya I'm that sad but... So if you want ...

    Dec 24, 2008


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon