User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Eyes of Mine

    thirteen Hey Jon :D Kirsten here. Please excuse me if I accidentally miss out a letter or an apostrophe, blame my sister for spilling lemonade on my laptop. xD I ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Once More!

    I see you are fond of the Lake District too? I adore it there, there's a particular town that I've visited all of my life and all of my parents' ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2 Short Stories, 2 Days

    or how about: YWSNaStWriMo where everyone on YWS has to write a short story a day for a month. xD

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Sestina

    twelve Right, I'm going to attempt reviewing this, as Monument said this isn't the greatest piece of work every written, but some of the concepts are fine and could perhaps ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Do you think I could be really, really evil and ask for another? It's a tiny poem, only four lines long, and in return I will most definitely review something ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I eat reviews

    A tiny poem. Thanks :D

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A collection of poetry

    ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In an English grave yard where lies are romantic

    eleven Thanks for explaining it to me, Eva. I do really love this poem. it could be any person saying it, to make the protagonist less of a character, more ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: By the River [1]

    Ten Lauren 8) Please excuse me if I accidentally miss out a letter or an apostrophe as my laptop doesn't like lemonade, how shocking? I love reviewing anything by Lauren. ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In an English grave yard where lies are romantic

    Church element *Just a note of something to remind myself of later, as I sometimes forget things when reviewing things and I find this rather annoying* Expect a review in ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In an English grave yard where lies are romantic

    nine Hey there, I liked the title and so decided to read your poem, I review all poems that I read, just to be fair, so I've come to review ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A review from one upon whom lies a desire to please.

    Workin' on both of them presently. ;) Any more, as Fridays tend to be my night of staying up until four in the morning writing and reviewing pieces on YWS. ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleated

    eight Hi there, Erica. Please excuse me if I miss out a letter or an apostrophe as I have recently discovered that laptops don't take to lemonade as I do. ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A review from one upon whom lies a desire to please.

    I decided it was about time I created a new thread, seeing as the old one is rather long. I review anything, anything at all. I have recently being reviewing ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    Please don't post anything in this thread, I've decided to abandon it and create a new one. If you'd like a review please post in my new thread

    Mar 11, 2009


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage