User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part I

    Hey(: I'm Kirsten and I shall be your reviewer for today. I really enjoyed this, it had a good flow and worked well. As Angel said, it flowed well and ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my heart

    I just noticed that you haven't got any reviews other than mine. We have a rule here, that for every piece you post you must review two pieces. So, once ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my heart

    Hey there , I'm Kirsten and I am going to review for today. To begin with I am going to do a basic run over of everything, then we'll move ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    actually, you're winning by 3. ;) learn to count *laughs evilly* muahahahhahah *throws the tissue back at Sarah and stamps so hard that the ground starts to shake. xD*

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: A poll

    Noooooooooooooooooooo, Demeter, nooooooooooooo :'( *goes off to weep*

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eclipse

    Hey there, I'm Kirsten and I shall be your reviewer for today. I'm going to try a new style of reviewing, so you'll just have to bear with me. I'm ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Humanity Must Die

    Hey there, Krupp ;) I shall do overall comments at the end, just now let's move onto your poem. xD This is my home, dark and wet, the echoes of ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Truth

    Eeeeeeek, I actually cannot believe I posted this. It's terrible :lol:

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A child's dream.

    Okay; I've never written poetry before. Ever. I admit that this is probably terrible. Atrocious. probably a huge failure. It doesn't claim to be otherwise. Just a little something I ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Salt

    Hey, I'm Kirsten and I am here to review. No reviews yet? :( Let's change that ;) Okay, onto your poem. xD When skies painted waters azure - breathing, When ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End

    Okay, I'm back. :D If I was to tell you the complete truth, I didn't like this much. There's no doubt that you're great, you're a very good poet, you ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End

    Destinee, hey and welcome to YWS, I'm Kirsten, or Lost, I shall be your reviewer for today. xD Now, the comments are at the end, for just now, we'll move ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just joined, so thought I should just post something.

    I liked this poem. You expressed raw emotion well. I thought the same as God; I think it's about money. About how the world is so involved with money. About ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friends

    Okay; Kirsten here to review for you. ;) The comments are at the end, for just now, let's get onto your poem. :) Friends just for now, Other people might ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Depression

    Okay; you use good emotive language in this poem. I think some imagery would improve it. Paint some pictures for us, tell us of the sights and smells, sounds and ...

    Jan 9, 2009


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig