User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • Other Poetry Re: A collection of poetry

    Okay, this is going to be very hard to explain... I am aware that thy does not mean my, I don't mean my. However, I am using thy for a ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A review from one upon whom lies a desire to please.

    Lilymoore - Sorry, I didn't even notice yours! I shall review it though. Expect it for tomorrow as I'm going to a concert tonight with my friends and won't be ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A review from one upon whom lies a desire to please.

    imapoemperson ~ yours is done.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: leave me

    eighteen Hey there, imapoemperson, can I call you some form of abbreviation? Anyway, I don't really have much to say on this poem, there wasn't too much philosophy in it, ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A review from one upon whom lies a desire to please.

    Wooster ~ I've done yours, it's not particularly harsh, more very nit-picky, not grammar-wise though, as the grammar was perfect. imapoemperson ~ I'm workin' on yours. Any more ?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom is Departed [1]

    Hahah, I've just realised I've been calling you Woo l ster when it's actually Wooster. xD Apologies; --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~Kirsten

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom is Departed [1]

    seventeen Hey there Woolster. Thanks for posting on my will review for food thread. I enjoyed this, it is not the type of fiction that I normally read, but it ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A collection of poetry

    One that I wrote and posted a while ago: a most strange spectacle; to behold the stars, glimmering. the withered clouds’ corpses dance august. To reach for the stars; a ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Into The Fall

    Just so you know, you shouldn't post songs in the lyric poetry section, lyric poetry and lyrics are not the same, we have a lyric section for all the budding ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A collection of poetry

    Thanks for the review, Evi. But no, that's not quite what I mean. xD

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs Once More!

    Fifteen Okay, let's see... II Hm... I'm not too sure about this one, it's certainly not my favourite. Maybe it just lacks character, there's nothing really in the picture other ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A collection of poetry

    Nope :P You're very good at guessing though ;)

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Other Re: The Truth of the Matter

    fourteen Hey, thanks for requesting a review in my will review for food thread. Please excuse me if I miss out a letter or an apostrophe as my laptop is ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A review from one upon whom lies a desire to please.

    Jon, I've done the first part of your review, and I shall do you a quick run over the rest later. Working on everyone else's. Edit: Dr. Atl's is done.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A collection of poetry

    Thanks for the reviews Jon and Adna. xD Jon - Rainbow. Hmm... good guess, but not quite. Actually, reading it over it sounds quite like it's about a rainbow, but ...

    Mar 14, 2009


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.