User avatar

Lost_in_dreamland

  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    I'll get to these people :) I'm not dead, just school :( xxx

    Feb 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue - Orilie Davis

    I don't have enough time to do a real critique just now :( So I'm going to do one of those annoying nit-picky things, then I'll come back later and ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    Jon :D I shall post it sometime tomorrow. xD 'cuz it's around half eleven and I have maths homework. xD ~Kirsten xxx

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 5

    June :D More photography. xD #1 Your ground shots are amazing. xD I love them. The mushroom is awesome, you have mushrooms growing on the ground? lol, I probably just ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon Sketch

    I think it's a really good start. Add some more shading and it'll be great, hmm... advice: Shading - add some more shading to show the bone structures, this'll make ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Couple Computerized Creations *UPDATED*

    Hey Tabith ;) we seem to always review each others' art :lol: I am here to review ;) Wow. You rock at these too :) Is there any end to ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    Boots: Thanks :D I don't think it's good, rather the opposite :lol: but lots of people seem to like it >.< Perhaps I shall post some more art then... *muses* ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten's art

    June: I am rather scared of that wet fish :shock: seriously. Nonetheless I must object :D I think it is terrible. xD Just had to say something to defy you, ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.&qu

    Perhaps Wuthering Heights will be next, so as to stay in the Bronte family Yes!!! I strongly urge you to do so ;) I adore Wuthering Heights, seriously, the mere ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    How could I forget Lauren ? xxx general awesomeness and amazing friend ;)

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    and Shina for being a great friend and generally being awesome ;)

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on: Haruno Sakura, for being generally awesome, great critiques, awesome friend, and overall amazing person. xD June, for being awesome ;) Avorpikeness 'cuz his reviews are amazing, even ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dusting Off Angels

    I forgot something ;) ............ .................. ............ ............ .................... ................. .................... ......................... ........................ .........

    Jan 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    Done JC :D Kinda short review... sorry :( xxx more?

    Jan 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel (EDIT)

    Hey there, JC I was requested, so here I come ;) 'Kay, I shall not critique grammar etc, 'cuz you said you didn't want me to. xD I'm afraid this ...

    Jan 21, 2009


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)